Friday, January 5, 2007

California Trip

Andreas and I took a trip to California in December 2006 ALONE! Our 3 children stayed with grandparents and we actually had some "alone time." It was very hard to leave our little one especially, we have never left him before. God blessed us so much on this trip. We were able to get a convertible mustang at the same rate as a smaller economy car. We had a great hotel room and easily found our way around Newort Beach, Costa Mesa, Laguna Beach, Los Angeles, and San Diego. We attended the wedding of one of Andreas' closest friends. It was elegant and beautiful. A wonderful time was had by all. Andreas and I went to many different restaurants, drove around Beverly Hills and looked at all the beautiful homes, drove south to San Diego and visited my long lost father (whom I haven't seen in over 20 years!), and did I mention we went dancing??? At the close of the trip we were ready to get back to our children but agreed that our time together was well spent.

No comments: