Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Never a Dull Moment

There is never a dull moment in our family. I guess that's why our blog is entitled "Sven's Family Adventures." Since my last entry we have been tent camping in St. Augustine (first time tenting it for me!) with a bunch of other families. We had Mitchell's 15th birthday pool party, Thanksgiving celebrations at the Granholm's, and Colin and I went to the Florida State Youth Convention in Orlando.
St. Augustine
St. Augustine was gorgeous. The weather was outstanding during our trip. The weather actually allowed me to wear jeans instead of shorts. It's amazing how 3 hours north the weather can be significantly different. The whole family went and we toured around all of historical St. Augustine on the Trolley which Josiah thought was fantastic. We went to the fort and saw some cool demonstrations. It was interesting to hear about the medical practices back in those days. Thank goodness we're not living in that time!! The beaches were beautiful, the sand just like white flour. Mitchell brought a friend with him and they had their own tent. I don't think I'll be tenting it again. I like camping (sort of) and all, but tenting is not for me.

In the Tent!Going for a ride.
Intense Moment.
Colin & his buddy Adam
Posers
Colin in his gloryReady to go!
The Beloved Trolley

The plane! The plane!
Our Family


Mitch and Pastor Don










No comments: