Colin's 13th Birthday Party.....
Josiah is 2 1/2, talks and talks and talks, has a great sense of humor, is outgoing, loves his friends Ethan, Hannah, Hadley, Chase, and Aiva, and is as loving as can be.
Amazing Resemblance! Are they related??
My camera was broken. Actually it was smashed. So these pics are from my friend's camera. Thankfully she "loaned" it to me because I was posting stuff for her on Ebay. I conveniently have not given it back. Andreas and I have been researching new cameras and are close to deciding on one. I take so many pictures I feel as if I've lost a body part. October has been full, but wonderful. So many incredible friends to share our lives with and be blessed by.
Parenting two teenagers is QUITE the challenge but people keep saying "it gets better", "it's just a season", "they'll like you again one day." It's so hard to imagine while looking at your young child that ONE DAY they will change and not be like that anymore. I keep thinking I'm prepared for when Josiah becomes a teenager but I'm probably just trying to make myself feel better. My prayer is that all my boys grow up to love the Lord and live for Him each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment