I receieved such an overwhelming response to these pictures I figured I must post it on my blog. This is classic parenting at its best. Yes, I laid down to take a short nap on a Sunday afternoon. Both my older boys were milling around the house. Each thought the other was keeping an eye on Josiah. Apparently not. Josiah has always had a thing for "cream." Anything he can rub on his body i.e. lotion, soap, sunscreen, my very expensive face products, he will do it with vigor. I, his mother, left a full tube of diaper cream in HIS Thomas the Tank Engine backpack and he found it - obviously. When my husband and boys woke me up to ask for help with this newly-creamed baby I thought THEY had done it to him! The outlining around the eyes was just too perfect for a 2 year old! Nope, turns out it was all Josiah and how PROUD he was. 3 baths later, he was clean. Two hours later, my couch was clean - thanks to Murphy's Oil Soap and water.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment