Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Big Boy Bed

Yes, my baby is now a "big boy." He is no longer trapped in the bars of a crib but can now move about freely. How proud he is of his "big bed" especially since he helped his daddy put it together. I became quite sentimental while taking the crib out. This is likely the last time I will ever have a crib in my house. Two nights it took to convince him to stay in bed after we put him there and now it's no problem. Laying with him in his big bed is a real joy and he feels special because all the attention is given to him. I thought of buying a new quilt for his bed but he doesn't like covers at all, so why spend the money? Another milestone to enjoy....potty training is next!
A man in training...

Success!



No comments: