Another fabulous day here in Minnesota. I (Amy) slept until 12:00 and then lounged around in my PJ's watching HGTV. Such a hard and difficult life. After finally getting a shower we packed up 3 babies and headed out. We went to the Minneapolis "Ruins" which was an old water-powered mill that was destroyed. There were cool trails to hike and a wonderful shady place to sit and relax with a view of the Mississippi River. Colin got a rock from the Miss. River.
Yesterday Greger had a soccer game and of course Mr. Athlete helped them win the game. The ladies organized a huge spread of food and had a relaxing time watching the game and chatting. A neighbor to Greger & Krissy brought several different kinds of cheese - Boursin is my new fav!
Saturday we went to a "Neighborhood Cookout" and met many new and different people. The owners of the home we visited had a BIG dog that Josiah was really afraid of. We couldn't put him down the whole time we were there! Whew.
Minneapolis is a well-organized and beautiful city. There are so many tree-lined streets and wooded places to walk and relax. It's also easy to learn your way around. The lakes are tranquil and well kept. I came up here with no expectations - I'd never been to Minnesota. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I like it!
Greger and Krissy have been excellent hosts and we enjoy every minute with them and their beautiful Ebba!
Strolling in Minneapolis...
Yesterday Greger had a soccer game and of course Mr. Athlete helped them win the game. The ladies organized a huge spread of food and had a relaxing time watching the game and chatting. A neighbor to Greger & Krissy brought several different kinds of cheese - Boursin is my new fav!
Saturday we went to a "Neighborhood Cookout" and met many new and different people. The owners of the home we visited had a BIG dog that Josiah was really afraid of. We couldn't put him down the whole time we were there! Whew.
Minneapolis is a well-organized and beautiful city. There are so many tree-lined streets and wooded places to walk and relax. It's also easy to learn your way around. The lakes are tranquil and well kept. I came up here with no expectations - I'd never been to Minnesota. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I like it!
Greger and Krissy have been excellent hosts and we enjoy every minute with them and their beautiful Ebba!
Strolling in Minneapolis...
No comments:
Post a Comment